Background

August 7, 2010

The Most Beautiful Wedding Ever

I mentioned quite a few posts ago, that I was asked to be apart of Stephanie's wedding and I was super excited about it! Well, on July 10th, she married the love of her life and I was present for it!!

I want to post a million pictures and tell a bunch of stories, but the bride herself hasn't posted yet, so I don't want to get too carried away. Please forgive me for being self-centered and posting a lot of pictures of me, but follow Steph and you'll see even more soon!!

In the morning, we met up to get our hair and make-up done. I clean up pretty well, huh?

My hair! I loved it, it stayed up, out of my way, and was super fun!

After getting ready, we took lots of photos of the bride! This is us!!

Me walking down the aisle with my partner, Tony.

The wedding party with the new married couple. What a fun group of people to hang out with all night!

My beautiful family with the new couple. Wish the angle was better to see everyone, but still a great picture!!!!

We took some very fun pictures at the Arts Center. I wont lie, I did NOT want to pose with this goofy sculpture thingy.... but the end result was pretty sweet!

Fast forward to the reception, Tony and I choreographed some crazy-style entrance. We learned our entrance song was a "fast, country song that Amy knows." Ding ding ding! Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy! We brought cowboy hats and did some silly moves. All of the pictures are pretty nuts, but it was fun!

Posing with my dear childhood friends. It was so fun being together again after many years!

To sum up the day: I'm not a morning person, so it was rough to get make up done at 8am; I was so nervous, I could barely eat lunch; magic erasers take street grime off wedding dresses pretty well; I learned that will not allow my photographer to do suggest pictures where my dress is dragged on dirty streets; I cried like a baby during the ceremony, like 4 times; my hotel room was on the top level, all the way in the corner, all alone; the reception was a blast; I danced like a crazy person; and I wish I could relive the day again!

Keep an eye on Stephanie's blog for more pictures... Speaking of which, I need to go order some proofs, they were BEAUTIFUL!!!! :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE! I just love looking at pictures! The plan for this week is to do more blog posts about pictures!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there. Everything I've seen or heard sounds like it was a beautiful event. I would have cried like a baby too.