Background

August 5, 2010

Ladies Night!

Before a wedding, there is this tradition of the ladies getting together and the boys getting together for separate parties. In my case, I attended the ladies version, also known as the Bachelorette Party!

I know you're dying to know exactly what went on during this excursion, but I am only going to show you a few pictures. :) I couldn't NOT post anything, it was TOO much of a blast! Of course, this was my first bachelorette party so I was not sure what I was up for, but we were with such an awesome group!!!!

We started at Katie's house, played some games, ate some yummy snacks, and had a blast! Then we made our way to downtown Naperville to a local bar!

Steph and the bridesmaids at Katie's house before leaving!

We met up with a few more girls at the bar, opened some gifts, and hung out!

Erin and I had fun having a few drinks together for the first time! Note: Hello Kitty bandaid on her thumb!

It didn't take long for Steph to bust out her signature dance move from college!

Before long, we all made it out to the dance floor. I had a blast dancing with my old babysitter! haha

The whole group together outside!!

It was a very cute, pink, fun night!!! That made us all REALLY excited for the wedding the next week!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad that you had so much fun too. It was seriously such a blast. I love the girls in my life!!!!!!!!!!!