Background

May 31, 2010

Mother's Day Pictures

Mother's Day happened to be the day after graduation, so everyone headed over to my grandmother's house after being together at ISU for the weekend. Sadly my cousin Annmarie and Doug couldn't join us since they had finals coming up! But, unlike Easter, the group was a bit bigger! We had the two youngin cousins along with Megan, Tommy, and me!

We took some time before dinner to take pictures outside in the sun since it was way toooo chilly the day before!

With my diploma cover... cant wait to get my actual diploma!

My baby cousins! Jack even wanted to dress up with me!

My other baby cousins! Megan will be a Redbird next year! :)

My godparents! Uncle Matt is a Redbird, too!

My Aunt Jean and Uncle Brian!

Grandma and grandpa! :)

Oh yeah! Who can forget my parents! The two that supported me emotionally,
spiritually, and of course financially for the past four years!

Luckily the weather was much better and we had most of the family together for Mother's Day! We have about a million family parties/get togethers this summer, so this was really the start of a busy summer! Every weekend between now and July is jam packed... I'm excited!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE family photos!