Background

May 18, 2010

Easter 2010

This post is sort of empty, but there is one really cute picture that came out of Easter!!!

This year's Easter was different that in the past.... Doug and Annmarie did not come home from Carbondale because it seemed like too long of a ride. Then, it was a year for Jack and Ben to go to their Dad's side..... so it was just Megan, Tommy, and me! We of course had a good time, and we ate at the big people table for dinner. :)

At one point we were looking at pictures in grandma's digital picture frame and decided to add one of us! That's where this super cute picture came from!

How great is this picture? We are a cute bunch. :)

Then we started to goof around and I tried to paparatizi Tommy with my camera. The next few pictures show my progression, as well as Tommy's frustration with me being annoying. Haha, I love my cousins!





Gotcha!

Haha, time to stop I think :P

Well, we had a TASTY dinner and fun conversation! It was certainly a fun Easter with our smaller family this year! :) No matter who is there, it's always so fun!!! Gotta love those Italians!

No comments: