Background

May 27, 2010

Post Graduation

After graduation, I had wanted to take at ton of pictures all over the quad and around ISU... except it was about FREEZING... so we had to skip all the photo ops. Good thing Mother's Day was the next day so we could get plenty of pictures with family! Here are a few we did get!

Doug and I snuck off to take a few pictures in front of the greenhouse I worked at!

Then off in front of one of my favorite trees!

Doug is one artsy fellow!

Gazing off at the quad for the last time!

After we snuck in a few pictures, we met up with my parents and grandparents at a restaurant in town. Since Shannon's graduation was late in the evening, we did separate meals but still went to each other's ceremonies. It was a little funny, her family was leaving the restaurant as mine was arriving! This place is one of my favorite Italian places in town, so it was VERY yummy!

My grandparents gave me a beautiful Precious Moments statue for graduation!

My parents gave me a digital picture frame! I have always wanted one!!!!

My family also had flowers delivered to the restaurant. So beautiful!

Dinner and quick pictures were definitely a fun way to wrap up graduating! I had a good time with family, and it sure was hard to believe that was my last ISU event ever!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love my digital picture frame!