Background

January 29, 2010

Random Thoughtz By Amy

Not that I am too good for a real post, but I have class in 1.5 hours and am currently in my pjs
  • I would like the meet the inventor of PMS, because it is a pretty rude invention and I would like to make that clear to him
  • I don't mind the cold - but when it's cold AND windy, it makes it impossible to find motivation to go to leave any building
  • Why does the girl in my genetics class always smell like horse ass? I get so distracted by it
  • The more important question: why do I know what horse ass smells like?
  • I am currently on a country music kick. My roommate is not ok with it
  • I realllllly need to readjust my budget; I am doing a poor job maintaining my funds
  • I start my second job today - greenhouse assistant. I am pretty pumped to see what it's about
  • I have 300-some profile views on this thing - who are all the poor souls reading?
  • I am worried about my goldfish, Cup. I have caught him swimming with a tilt the last few days
  • The high today is 17 degrees! It's a HEAT WAVE!
  • All boys are still dumb*
  • I am going bowling today after class/job/meetings
  • I wish Whose Line is it Anyway would play all day, every day
  • Now, I only have 1 hour to get ready for class
On that note, I need to get cracking! I promise, real posts soon. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie H said...

I can't wait to hear about your job!