Background

January 2, 2010

Random Thoughtz by Amy

  • It is 8:46pm on a Saturday and I am in front of my computer. Lame sauce
  • I have 5 blog posts I want to do in the near future
  • I am very hungry, why haven't I eaten dinner yet today?
  • I bought a new computer and love it
  • All boys are dumb**
  • Is Stephanie the only person who is not allergic to commenting to my posts?
  • Wait, who reads this?
  • I wish Erin was around Skype more so we could talk
  • If I dont Skype with her while she's in Egypt, I will go beat her up
  • I am and am not ready for classes to start
  • I should really order my books
  • It is now 8:47pm, still lame
  • I am looking forward to demo-ing a ceiling and buying an area rug tomorrow
  • They aren't even for me
  • Still lame
  • I am negative excited to go downstairs to see the contents of our basement still all over our house
  • But I am still hungry
This has been: Random Thoughtz by Amy. Tune in for further installments.



**Excluding anyone with the name that rhymes with Nickey Bollins.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I leave comments too!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie H said...

But I am the BEST commenter! On EVERY post. =) Because I rock. Oh, and THANK YOU for your help today!!!!

AmyLuvsTrees said...

hahahaa! I love how Erin isnt' concerned with me beating her up, but about how she is a comment leaver!!! lol, and I totally told Stephanie you were going to comment on this! Thank you for the commenting you DO do for me! :) And Steph - you do get a gold ribbon for commenting <3