Background

January 8, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I decided to actually make a few resolutions/goals for this new year, maybe that will help! :)
  • Be more on time: I am not ALWAYS late or INCREDIBLY late, but I need to work on it in general. I'm known for breezing in just a few minutes late :\
  • Shrug it off: As EVERYONE knows, I worry about everything-all the time-all day. I plan on letting the small things go. It'll help me so much to not worry so much!
  • Swear less: I dont cuss like a sailor, but I do need to work on my language a little!
  • Say no: I'm not sure how successful this one will be, but sometimes I get so stressed out because I cannot learn how to say no to people. This is my attempt to look out for myself a little more!
Do you have any New Year's goals? I know how easy it is to fail at these, but I am totally willing to give it a go! Every month I'll check in with myself and see how it's going!!!! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie H said...

These sound like good resolutions and definitely do-able!