Background

December 3, 2010

Things I'm Currently Obsessed With...

I know my last post was just about a month ago... and I really don't have too much to say about that besides I'm sorry. :\ Just about the time that my fun weekend came... so did a lot of other things.

That's a post for another time.

Anywho, here are a few things I'm obsessed with...

Drink: Now that the weather has changed and I've been sicker than a dog, my absolute obsession is the Spiced Carmel Apple Cider drink from Starbucks. I was craving it a few weeks ago as it got chillier, and if I ever have an extra few minutes during lunch or I'm in the area, I'm all over it. Yum!

Thing: Puffs Plus Lotion. Somehow, in my office I snagged a box of Puffs with lotion. And in less than 1 week, I finished the entire thing. I was very sad as my cold has been very nasty. Lucky for me, my mommy sent me another box of them in a package today. I can't get enough of the soothing lotion!!!

Holiday: Christmas. Seriously... I LOVE Christmas! And I picked lights as the picture because honestly, you should see my apartment. It's loaded with them! I love how they are cheery and light up the place and are jolly.

Hopefully now that I can breathe a little better and I feel like I've got a hold on stuff, I will get more posting in. I am a bad blogger!! How have you been, bloggy world?

No comments: