Background

June 14, 2010

Random Thoughtz by Amy

**Part 3**

- I am writing Random Thoughtz because I am too tired to write a real entry!
- Why are people from NC generally awesomely nice?
- I do not enjoy washing walls. Or ceilings. Ask me to plunge a toilet instead.
- Remember that one time I had surgery on my foot and posted pictures on my blog? Gross!
- I have a theory that my fish, Cup, enjoys making his tank grimy for me and that he taunts me while doing it. Punk!
- When (if) I get married, I do NOT want games played at any/all showers thrown. I. Hate. Games.
- Except for Apples to Apples
- I do NOT post 4 times a day to my blog, contrary to STEPHANIE'S beliefs!
- I miss people at ISU and want to see them!
- The phrase "Bunion Funion" cracked some people up, which in turn cracked me up
- I want a dog
- I watched a show called "Cup Cake Wars" for an hour with my mom tonight. What the heck? There is such a show? Yes, I was addicted
- I ate a huge bowl of Mac n Cheese at 11pm. My dad said the following to me:

Dad: When you wake up at midnight with a stomach ache, don't wake me up and be loud. They say do not eat after 11pm. And look what you are doing.
Me: But I'm STARVING and haven't eaten dinner yet!
D: That is not my problem.
M: What if I go like this 'Daaaaaaaad my tummmmmmmmmmy hurts' and knock on your door?
D: Then I will get up and rub your face in poop. Like a dog.


^^^^ That is true love in my family folks!

It is wayyyyyy too late and I'm wayyyyyy to tired to be posting! More later! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Um. This is hilarious.