Background

June 23, 2010

Bloggy Help!

Soooo, for the entirety of having a blog, I have had an awesome background. It was an orange flower and orange-y stuff everywhere and it was SO me.

Did you know that I love the color orange? And the outdoors?

Well, I do. :) Anywho....

RANDOMLY, one day, my background disappeared into oblivion. There were little boxes everywhere that said, "Image cannot be displayed."

Ok, no big deal, it was time for a new background, right? Well, here's the thing....

I can't remember which website I got that awesome orange-y background from!!! AND beyond that, I can't remember how to even install a new background from a website.

Can you help me? Where do you go for cute blog backgrounds that are free? And once you find one, how in the heck do you get it into your blog? Apparently two years later, I can't re-figure it out!!!!

Thank you bloggy friends. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I use http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

And then I designed my own header based on a pattern I liked. I bet your bro could help you with that!