Background

December 25, 2009

Decorating the House

Sorry I am a little behind, we have had quite a bit of excitement here the past few days!! But I mentioned earlier that I would show some Christmas decorations around our house to everyone. :) I only get a little carried away normally!!

Our fake fireplace with our beautiful nativity, stockings, and candles in the cavity

This is dark - but it's our organ with a dancing Snoopy and a beautiful Snoopy Christmas tree. (It was a Snoopy Christmas this year!)

Our Christmas tree (with LED lights!) and full of Peanuts ornaments!

I loaded up our windows with window clings. ;-) Classy!

The banister leading upstairs with evergreens, icicle lights, and all the light up Peanuts ornaments plugged in!

Here is a close up of one of the light up ornaments on the banister!

Our homemade Advent calendar. One of my most favorite traditions. :)

Above our sink: More window clings, and figurines that spell at "NOEL" with lights. Can you tell I LOVE lights?

Window by our kitchen table: Peanuts bobble heads, with plug in candles :D

Nook in the corner of the kitchen: One of mom's snow globes and a Snoopy bobble head

Our family room. More lights ;-) and intermittent Snoopies everywhere!

These guys all dance and sing when you press their feet! So adorable!

Our bathroom, hehe. I decked it out with... LIGHTS, a Peanuts tree, and more Peanuts things

There's a little tour of our house for the season! That's only part of it, I didn't include how tacky my room looks. ;-) Every other year we put up all the Peanuts decorations, and this year, we were lucky enough to showcase it all for friends who came by during the season. I enjoy making the house cozy and jolly for the season!

1 comment:

Stephanie H said...

The bathroom definitely made me smile!