Background

December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

Let's be honest here.... Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the year!!! It's a day that the whole family gets together to celebrate Christmas at my Grandma's house. Now, when I was younger, we didn't have the two youngins so it was an entirely different celebration. But each year brings more memories and more laughs. This year was - hmm, let's say a little stressful with all the events leading up to it!! But in the end, we all enjoyed some raviolis, gifts, and laughs! Man, my grandma can make a MEAN ravioli!!!

After dinner, Doug and Tommy assisted Ben in building his Star Wars lego... wait, where is Ben, anyway?? Good thing he was ok with Doug helping. :)

Oh! I found him! My dad and his godchild looking at digital pictures in my Grandma's frame after dinner!

My cousin and I posing before playing a rousing game of Uno!

Uno with the family before gifts! We were driving the young ones NUTS while they were waiting for gift time!

Me opening a GPS stand for my car!

Doug looking pumped to get some new headphones!

I love my cousins!!! All the kids were chilling while the parents opened their presents!

Ben posing with his favorite cousin ever! :)

I love this picture! Annmarie, Megan, and the boys posing together!

A shot of the rest of the room. It looks chaotic, but after all these years, we've got it down to a science. ;-)

The annual family picture. I'm not sure if we've ever gotten a really organized one, but they make me smile regardless! I love my family!

Christmas 2009 is yet another year to remember! I think it's safe to say all 7 of us love this tradition of going to our grandparent's house to celebrate! We stay really late and eat dessert while watching Christmas specials until the parents get tired. :) It's awesome to spend a day like this with them!

No comments: