Background

October 2, 2009

Latest Arrangment

I definitely came home from class a little cranky on Thursday. I have class from 6-9pm and then a meeting from 9-11pm. My class ran basically the whole time - and what did I have to show for it? A FAKE FLOWER ARRANGMENT.

It has taken me a day or two to really appreciate it.... but I finally have, as it has been hanging on my door. :) This is a hanging arrangment, in the back I made a hook/loop for a door. Everything is fake in this arrangment and I did make it wind resistant just incase my mom would want to hang it at home!


The bow needs oodles of help, but that seems to be the case every time ;-)

Next week we are getting to do a very expensive Ikebana piece - which is primarily Asian influenced. There are typically very few flowers or foliage, but it creates quite the impact. I'm excited to see how that one turns out!!!

No comments: