Background

September 26, 2010

Apple Pickin'

Last weekend, some friends wanted to go to an apple orchard near town. I was excited because I love apple picking and it was a gorgeous day! We set off in 2 cars to travel to Tanner's for a fun day away from campus.

Me with a bunch of trees? Yay!


As soon as we walked over to the paths to the orchard, we saw this adorable school bus. Because we are all basically children, we posed with it and threw in some silly faces! :)

After hanging out, we got onto the covered wagon and drove out to the apple tree rows. Here are my good friends Maria and Adam! AKA goofballs :)

I love this pic for a few reasons... the cute little apple trees and the wind turbine in the background. How cute! Thanks for the pic Nicole!

It's a tradition for the group to take a pic eating an apple. So I (very unattractively) took a bite out of one. It was delicious!! I had like 5 different apples on this day... :P

The girls at the orchard! It was a beautiful day!

I was bonding with this llama at the petting zoo. We are mocking each other! Hahah

There were a ton of these cute(ish) scare crows. I tried hitting on Mickey, but he wasn't interested :(

Us posing with the cute Wizard of Oz characters!

It was a really fun day to get off campus and enjoy being outside! I can't wait to go back and look for some pumpkins! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I really want to go to an apple orchard. Then bake an apple pie. I do.