Background

September 19, 2010

My newest love...

.... is an inanimate object. Like, you can't really even snuggle with it comfortably. But I do. Because I love it that much.

It all started a few weeks ago during Labor Day. I walked into a store and saw it....

The blackberry torch.

Sooo, the family decided to go to the AT&T store to check out some phones, as Doug and I were interested in getting new ones. I was agonizing over phones because I wanted one with internet access but there were quite a few options. But I couldn't stop thinking about the epic commercials I was seeing about it. I had done some research about it and the reviews were pretty good. Hmm...

I tossed around other phones, but since we talked about getting new phones, I confiscated Maria's blackberry and fiddled around with it to see if I liked using a blackberry.

Yeah. Um. That was a hands down not a problem for me. I loved it. :)

So at the store I was looking at the blackberries to see if I wanted to do this for sure. Eeek! Syncing my life up with email and internet... is that the best idea? Sadly, with my job, I need it.... or rather, it would REALLY help. So I decided yes.... here we go.

I bought this baby. Slide screen, touch screen, blackberry goodness. I am in LOVE with it! I'm sooo excited.



Oh. And I've only dropped it twice. That is good for me, fyi. :P

No comments: