Background

October 17, 2010

Welcome to My Blog

My goodness. Finding time (and interesting things to blog about) has been nuts lately!! This post is a little overdue, since I promised pictures like a month ago!

Things at work sure have been going... really fast. The students just went through midterms. Which means.... the semester is half over! WHAT? I barely feel like I am in a routine with everything, but I guess I am! My office sure has evolved since my first few weeks here....



July


October

Whew! Check out that change. I look at this picture and laugh because of how busy and disorganized it is.... but this is how I work the best! My room is like that in my apartment. And really, it is quite organized!!!

Here are a few other views of my busy body office:

This is the area next to my desk. Right now its a holding place for supplies and materials to be delivered to my service areas

Next to that holding area for supplies is my "point board." And no, it's not done yet (I KNOW, it's October), but it will eventually have who has how many points. BTW, points are bad.

Across from my desk is my jam packed file cabinet and extra crap that I took out of the front desks/fitness center. I'm holding onto it just incase I find a need for it later.

Shot from the file cabinet to my desk! :)

My door with a bunch of door decs from RAs. :)

Even though sometimes being in my office is overwhelming, it is definitely my place. Just a little bit into my life here at ISU! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

some of those door decs are very creative!