Background

September 13, 2010

Things I am currently obsessed with....

Currently, I am trying to get through adjusting to my new job, my own apartment, and living on my own.... and there are a few things that I am obsessed with. They get me through it on the rough days!

Ready? They are random....


Food: Bread and butter pickles. Oh. My. Gosh. I just cant stop eating them! Sometimes for dinner, I make a sandwich specifically to put many pickles on it. One night, I couldn't get the pickle jar open and I went ballistic. I couldn't even fathom eating a sandwich without pickles!


Drink: Mango Strawberry Frutista Freeze from Taco Bell. Sometimes when I leave the office late, or I'm running errands, I go to Taco Bell for one. You will ALWAYS see me with one if I'm having a bad day. My lunch break will end with a quick trip for this frosty delight. Best $2.40 I ever spend. Ever.

TV: Keeping up with the Kardashians/Kloe and Kourtney Take Miami. How trashy am I? But I seriously tune in every Sunday to watch the new episode. I love it! It's my new reality TV guilty pleasure before I start a loooooooong work week. Why are they all so gorgeous?!


Music: Country. Country?! AMY LIKES COUNTRY?!?? Ok, well first of all, I blame this on Stephanie. When she got engaged, I knew her wedding reception would be loaded with country music and I was determined to know it and dance! So she gave me a mixed CD with songs I should know. Then, down at ISU, my friend Maria loves country and we listen to it whenever we drive anywhere! The picture is Keith Anderson... because really.... he is the hottest country singer. EVER.

Beverage: The Diva Martini. Oh. Em. Gee. My friend Mike turned me on to them, and they are DELICIOUS!!!!! At a local bar and grill, they are $3 on Thursday nights. That is a fun hangout for us during the tough weeks! YUM!

Person: Maria. She is my position, but in West Campus, and she is GREAT. She is freaking hilarious and we are always making each other laugh. We motivate each other, calm each other down, and amuse each other. I'm glad to have met a friend like her down here! I have a few stories of some fun times we've had.... coming up!

Well there ya go... some random things I'm obsessed with lately!!! Hehe, I wanted to something fun before updating on some stories!!!

No comments: