Background

July 16, 2010

Father's Day 2010

During the summer time, our family usually finds that's when we can actually get everything together.

Well, that was definitely before we started going off to college. Once I was a sophomore, I started staying down at school, and as time as progressed, Annmarie and Doug and Megan found summer jobs. So now we find December is really the month that we are all together!!! :)

Regardless of missing a few people, we still get together, and did so for Father's Day. As everyone arrived, I realized something...


I was the only girl grandkid there! I walked into the TV room and found all the boys watching a silly Lego video. It was sooooo cute!


We played games, ate dinner, and finally watched Grandpa open his gifts! Notice how close Jack and Ben are standing? Haha, they love to help!!!!


Grandkids and Grandpa this year!

Even though my dear girl cousins were missing, we still wanted a picture. We had fun playing darts, pool, playing with the tracks, and watching Legos videos. I sure love hanging out with family and can't get enough of it... even if we do see each other every week of the summer for something or another!! :)

No comments: