Background

July 14, 2010

Class of 2010 - Partay!

One really awesome thing about graduating from ISU as class of 2010, is that my cousin Megan graduated from high school this year too, and is heading to ISU. How fun is that - 1 redbird leaving and another coming from the same family!!! Because of that, and the fact that we are really close, our families decided to hold a joint graduation party at my aunt's house. Talk about fun!!!

Megan and me with our awesome cake! It was soooooo good we ran out before everyone got served!!! lol

I posed with many guests before they had to leave cuz I loved having them!!! Erin and Stephanie came to celebrate with me!

Nicole came up from ISU to hang out in the burbs and stopped by for a bit!

The Hopkins clan came to hang out and Austin and Chase sang for the guests!

After awhile, my grandparents left... I LOVE my grandma!!! She is so great!

My dear aunt and I posing before she left near the end of the night!

Megan and I were lucky enough to have extended family celebrate with us from our Italian side as well as friends from school and family friends. The next morning we opened gifts and felt SOOOO lucky for all the love and support. What a fun way to end a school year and gear up for summer and a new chapter!!!

No comments: