Background

November 14, 2011

Top 10... errr 8

Remember my post about the places I want to visit? I thought it would be fun to do a "Top 10" post from time to time about random subjects. If you want to revisit my Places I Want to Visit, go here! And if you happened to have read that post, you'll notice I could only come up with 8 places. So I am going to do Top 8 lists. :)

Soooo, let's see. Today's Top 8 is....

Things I want to do this winter:

1. Go ice skating - Can you believe I have never been ice skating? It's true, never once. I'd like to try it some time! Although I can probably predict some injuries from that haha.

2. Build a snowman - I don't so it's think I'll ever outgrow building a snowman. They are just too cute. :) No one could guess that my parents have a 23 year old living with them. Ha.

3. Go to the Walnut Room - I've never been to the Walnut Room downtown, either. It would be so fun to check it out. Chicago in winter is so beautiful!

4. Make college scrapbook - I keep putting off all these scrapbooks that I want to get done...  so it's about time I get cracking on them! I have 3 in mind right now, so I am eager to at least get one done this season. It will be good to have a project to work on after Christmas cards are sent out.

5. Go Christmas shopping with a friend - I absolutely love Christmas shopping... but it is usually a lot more fun when you do it with a friend! The past couple of years, I have shopped alone because I lived alone or was the only person not working during the day. Hopefully this year will be different.... (if I don't happen to buy a lot of in online!)

6. Have a movie night with some girly friends - I haven't had a movie night in a long time, it would be fun to watch a chick-flick with some friends and eat chocolate. Yum! I'm definitely not having enough girl nights.

7. Do a holiday project found on pinterest - I pinned a million things I wanted to do for fall on pinterest.... and I didn't do any of them.  :( So I want to do at least one of the projects I found for winter!

8. Go to Kriskindlemarket - I loved going in high school with my friends. Warm treats, cool vendors, and cute crafts. I'd love to go back this year and see how it has changed!

There is my winter list of fun. What do you want to do this winter? Do you want to join me with any of these?

2 comments:

Dad said...

You have actually been to the Walnut room.

Steph said...

Sorry I didn't help on the shopping. I mostly shop online! But we can definitely do a movie night!