Background

March 31, 2010

Illinois Residence Hall Association

Oh boy!! I think it's pretty much a fact that I cannot stay away from conferences! As soon as a conference comes up, I have to apply to it. Luckily, I was accepted to this state-wide Residence Hall Conference - the Illinois Residence Hall Association (IRHA) conference!!!

We started having delegation meetings for the conference, and we decided on the sub theme "Reggie and the 7 Dwarfs." The overall theme of the conference was "Wonderful World of Disney" The delegation decided that we were going to dance in our roll call (which is a skit we do at the beginning of the conference. All the schools get to put one on!) When I say "we," I mean that I totally pressured the delegation into dancing hahhaa. They were great sports about my desire to pull out all the stops at my last conference :)

We had many practices for our dance. This is one at 8pm in the basement of one of the halls. We had a friend of ours choreograph it for us!


One of the delegation meetings we had was SUPER long and productive. This was a cute shot of everyone sitting at the table in the office. They were working on spirit items, roll call t-shirts, and talking about conferences!! It was so cute!!!!

This delegation was STELLAR!! Everyone put in a ton of effort to make the conference a success! And in a few days, I will post pictures from the actual conference!!! I love IRHA!!!

No comments: