Background

March 26, 2010

March 1st Update

I am totally aware that its March 26th and this is 25 days late. :( Things just have been SO busy this month! This will be redundant when you see it again on April 1st, but here we go!

Below are the resolutions I came up with for 2010!
  • Be more on time: I am not ALWAYS late or INCREDIBLY late, but I need to work on it in general. I'm known for breezing in just a few minutes late :\
  • Shrug it off: As EVERYONE knows, I worry about everything-all the time-all day. I plan on letting the small things go. It'll help me so much to not worry so much!
  • Swear less: I don't cuss like a sailor, but I do need to work on my language a little!
  • Say no: I'm not sure how successful this one will be, but sometimes I get so stressed out because I cannot learn how to say no to people. This is my attempt to look out for myself a little more!
And here are my assessments as of March 1st of how I am doing!
  • Be more on time: I was doing ok, but I started to have a few extra meetings this past month that required me to adjust my schedule temporarily. I was frequently late, and that made me sad. :\
  • Shrug it off: Barely no progress on this during the month of February. :(
  • Swear less: Not much progress. But I haven't fallen back at all!
  • Say no: I haven't really had the opportunity to say no this past month, so I'd say not much has changed here, either!
Talk about a boring update!

1 comment:

Stephanie H said...

Keep up the hard work. Those are difficult goals.