Background

February 8, 2010

My Amazing Cousin!

Now that I am back at school, I tend to devote one day to reading/updating/commenting on fellow blogs. (Ok, I know there's not many right now, but I am always looking for new reads!) Today, I caught up on Erin's blog from a few weeks of not reading. I stumbled upon this comment on her blog:

"Congratulations! You've been nominated for The Best Morocco Blog of 2010
in the category of personal blogs.
We encourage you to have your readers and friends vote for your blog at
http://www.moroccoblogs.com"

I thought it was so sweet that someone saw her blog and thought it was worthy to nominate for an award! I went to the website and came across many other Morocco themed blogs, it was fun to read a few of them! I encourage you to visit this website: http://moroccoblogs.com/ for a few reasons. First: Check out other people's stories about Morocco and see how they compare to Erin's. Second: If you haven't yet, go to Erin's blog and read about her journey with the Peace Corps. Third: If you feel so inclined, vote for Erin's blog in the "Personal Blogs" category. :)

I'm so proud of her!

1 comment:

Stephanie H said...

I didn't know about it! Very cool! She should post about it!