Background

October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Want to see all FOUR pumpkins I insisted I needed this Halloween? I actually wanted one more, but I ran out of time haha. Thanks for all the pumpkins, Stephanie! They are of such high quality. :D


Dad picked out the pattern for my scary pumpkin face! Love this guy!

My mom decided to carve a pumpkin and made this ghoolish Frankenstein!

Here is my Yoda pumpkin and ghost pumpkins


Let's just talk about how awesome this pumpkin is. Go ahead.

I was completely obsessed about having a Yoda pumpkin this year. I had seen some patterns at Target, but sadly didn't buy them when I saw them and they were gone when we went back. My mom jumped online and found this pattern and I went to town. It was SO hard! But I am pretty proud of it, now that it is all lit up. :)

Did you carve pumpkins? How did they look? Hope you share some pictures!

No comments: