Background

March 1, 2011

Square

I haven't posted in a bit... but I can't think of anything to post about that isn't really wordy like my last post... and I can sort of tell I'm boring the few readers I do have. Hmm...

The only thing I can think of sharing is a few pictures of the square vase I've been using to make arrangements the past week or so. When I first got home from surgery, Mike, Adam, and Nicole gave me this really pretty arrangement.


It had gorgeous carnations and roses and orange and everything ! I absolutely loved it. It lasted for quite a long time, too. Once some of the flowers started to fade away, I decided to combine this arrangement with the one from my parents and grandparents. I ended up with something like that.



This is a bad angle and after I took the picture, I fixed the baby's breath so it wasn't sticking out so far. I had fun with the colors and working with flowers again! This arrangement seriously lasted another week and a half! This is ANOTHER reason that I LOVE carnations... they last so long and I just love looking at them. They are soooo pretty to me! I can't get over it. I don't like roses... at all. A few here and there are nice... but they aren't pretty to me, and what bugs me the most is how quickly they fade. I shouldn't hold that against the flower... but I do. :P



Once everything in that arrangement faded, I went out and bought a random bouquet of flowers from Jewel. I was loving the color and... they were really cheap. Haha... so I arranged them in the square vase. I think it looks fun! Don't worry, the random spiky green filler isn't there anymore... I thought it looked kinda dumb after I took the picture.

So moral of the story.... I am totally at a loss of things to talk about, and I love my new square vase!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Your posts are never boring. I love reading your thoughts, no matter how random they may seem...LOL

Unknown said...

Nope, not bored! Love the flower arrangement post though. You are so talented!!!