Background

November 22, 2009

Bad blogger

Ok, ok ok... I know..

I am a bad, bad blogger... I am so far behind!

Lately I have been working hard with school, work, conference stuff, and just getting by! From the last entry, I attended the regional resiedence hall conference, turned in a 40 page weed id project, and prepared for Thanksgiving break! But I am currently on a week long break from school, so I am hoping to really catch up! I dont know where to start, I have so many pictures/stories! But....

I'm going to start with an entry about my floral design from 2 weeks ago. I never uploaded it!

Here is the original centerpiece that I came home with. I was not thrilled with having to put peppers in for a width component.. so I changed it up a bit...


And I totally removed them! Haha, but I did add some leatherleaf to the bottom border to fill it out a bit. I like it a little better :)

When I brought it home for break, I found some extra wire from my contemporary piece and added it in around the candle. I'll try to add a picture of that little addition later!

Bear with me as I add in many smaller entries!

No comments: